Learnlight (www.learnlight.com) offers training, coaching and consultancy solutions to more than 1250 clients and 100,000 learners around the globe. Our solutions include global language training (60+ languages); specialized language courses (40+ courses); professional soft skills training (100+ courses); intercultural training (100+ courses); and competency assessment tools https://www.learnlight.com/en/solutions/
We have an exciting opportunity for an organised and dynamic Coordinator/English Language Trainer who will be responsible for the day to day running of the language centre at our client’s premises in Bourges. The role also includes providing regular coaching and pedagogical support to learners.
This is a contracted position, 21 hours per week, Monday to Thursday. There is the possibility of a full teaching day on Fridays, depending on course schedules.
The centre opening hours are as follows:
10:00 – 16:00 on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays
09:00 - 16:00 on Thursdays
The contract will be for an initial 6-month period, after which there will be the possibility to extend.
- Daily management and coordination of the language centre
- Managing/ordering new learning resources where required (books, newspapers, magazines, DVDs etc)
- Provide personalised support and guidance to learners for independent study
- Support learners with the Learnlight learning platform and other pedagogical resources
- Develop and run language activities, themed workshops and cultural events
- Plan and lead daily activities focused on speaking skills
- Record and track data regarding activity participation (dates, number of participants, activity types etc)
- Manage the budget and get it approved by the Training Department
- Provide additional support/coaching to learners outside of class hours (class preparation, homework etc)
- Ensure learners who miss a class are provided with the session information
- Provide personalised support to learners, tailored to their professional activities (presentations, negotiations, email correspondence etc)
- Help prepare learners for the Bright Language examination