Learnlight (https://www.learnlight.com/en/) was founded in 2007 with a dream to bridge the gap between the disparate worlds of education and technology. Our vision was to create an ‘EdTech’ company that harnessed cutting-edge technology to optimize instructor-led training (ILT) rather than replace it, as so many traditional eLearning providers have tried and failed to do.
Our obsession was, and continues to be, empowering talented trainers to create transformative learning experiences, because, at the end of the day, we think people are the real ‘killer app’.
Since our early years as a digital start-up, we’ve worked with hundreds of clients around the globe; launched more than 10 major versions of our platform; merged with Training Express, a pioneer of blended language learning; built a team of more than 200 incredible people; and most recently acquired Communicaid, one of the world’s leading experts in specialized language, intercultural and communication skills training.
We are currently seeking experienced and qualified Arabic language professionals to participate in our language teaching programs for the upcoming academic year.
- Native or proficient Arabic speaker
- Advanced level of English
- Minimum of two years’ experience teaching a foreign language
- Foreign language teaching certificate
- Business experience, while not required, is preferred
- Reliable and high speed internet connection
- Laptop/desktop computer
- Web cam
- Collaboration agreement
- Career development opportunities
- Thorough training and support