Learnlight (https://www.learnlight.com/en/) was founded in 2007 with a dream to bridge the gap between the disparate worlds of education and technology. Our vision was to create an ‘EdTech’ company that harnessed cutting-edge technology to optimize instructor-led training (ILT) rather than replace it, as so many traditional eLearning providers have tried and failed to do.
Our obsession was, and continues to be, empowering talented trainers to create transformative learning experiences, because, at the end of the day, we think people are the real ‘killer app’.
Since our early years as a digital start-up, we’ve worked with hundreds of clients around the globe; launched more than 10 major versions of our platform; merged with Training Express, a pioneer of blended language learning; built a team of more than 200 incredible people; and most recently acquired Communicaid, one of the world’s leading experts in specialized language, intercultural and communication skills training.
We are seeking experienced and qualified intercultural trainer Specialised in Hong Kong based in San Francisco to join our growing team of Learnlight skills trainers.
Our programs are delivered on a request by request basis. Please apply today if you are interested in freelance opportunities.
· Candidates need to have lived outside their home country for at least 3 years, and have current knowledge of the target culture (preferably through frequent visits)
· Knowledge of cultural theories
· Corporate experience (non-training positions)
· Demonstrable experience of virtual and face to face delivery
· Enthusiastic and energetic